A Smart Columbus Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that may lead to serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Columbus monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Columbus?
You never want to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Columbus flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. When your Columbus flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Columbus Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance arrives. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Columbus flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (706) 397-7027 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.