Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Columbus?
There's a general idea that putting signage from a home security company by your primary entry is all that is needed to ward off criminals. Basically, an intruder is expected to view the small blue octagon and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to just have a home security sign in Columbus and not worry about a real home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t necessary, all you need is a home security sign in Columbus. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Columbus instead of the home security system.
Although there is a benefit to showing off signs and decals from prominent residential security experts such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to discourage all burglars. Instead, you're better off backing them up with some actual security devices. It seems like a smarter and safer plan than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Columbus.
Back-Up Your Columbus Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, think about implementing some, if not all of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be captured by surveillance as it can be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that can cover typical access points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves will enter by way of doors or windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. If a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s true that many break-ins happen during the day when you are working, you should also safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights located near your windows, doors, and garage will immediately highlight questionable activity and scare off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will update you when a person attempts to engage your door. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by offering real-time footage. These popular tools both can be managed through your smartphone security application.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation tool, smart lighting are able to be customized to a set routine or activated right from your phone. They make it appear that you are home and help turn away prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Total Home Defense Plan
Why run the risk that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Columbus when you are able to install a complete home security system? Dial (706) 397-7027 or fill out the form on this page to get started. You may select from various packages at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your security to your needs.