Back-Up Your Columbus Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, think about implementing some, if not all of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be captured by surveillance as it can be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that can cover typical access points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves will enter by way of doors or windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. If a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s true that many break-ins happen during the day when you are working, you should also safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights located near your windows, doors, and garage will immediately highlight questionable activity and scare off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will update you when a person attempts to engage your door. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by offering real-time footage. These popular tools both can be managed through your smartphone security application.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation tool, smart lighting are able to be customized to a set routine or activated right from your phone. They make it appear that you are home and help turn away prospective robbers.